Sustainable Insulation is composed of non-organic glass fibres bonded with an organic, plant-based binder with a high percentage of recycled glass and renewable content. It is used in residential and commercial constructions as a thermal and acoustical insulation.
Sustainable Insulation is manually installed into wall cavities (either wood or steel construction), cathedral and garage ceilings, attics and crawlspaces. Insulation batts must be a snug fit into the cavity to ensure proper thermal and acoustical performances are achieved.
- Excellent thermal comfort
- Reduces energy demand and cost
- Does not absorb moisture
- Organic, plant-based binder
- No formaldehyde, acrylics, dyes or fire-retardant chemicals
- GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for superior indoor air quality (IAQ) performance.