DYNA® THERMOBOND 915 is a dry pre-blended hydraulic refractory mortar and is designed for setting masonry units in fireplaces, fire pits, and chimney applications. It provides high temperature resistance. It provides thermal shock and temperature resistance to 1400°C (2550°F).
It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
– Laying fire brick or clay masonry in high heat applications
– For use in outdoor fire pits and fireplaces exposed to high heat
– Setting of clay flue liners
– Parging or setting of a smoke chamber
– Use to construct fireplaces, barbecues and chimneys
– Use to tuck point fireplaces, barbeques and chimneys
– Excellent for exterior and interior applications
– Can be used for repair, preservation and restoration work
– Install with conventional masonry practices and conventional masonry joints