Air-Bloc® 21 is a trowel consistency, solvent-type, synthetic rubber-based insulation adhesive formulated for easy application on a range of construction surfaces.
Air-Bloc® 21 is designed to provide an effective air and vapor barrier when used as a full bed adhesive in conjunction with rigid foam or semi-rigid paper-faced insulation. Also available as a fire-resistive air and vapor barrier, Air-Bloc® 21FR is used as a full bed adhesive in conjunction with rigid foam or semi-rigid paper-faced insulation.
- Trowel-applied at temperatures as low as 10ºF (Air-Bloc® 21 and 21FR); Spray-applied at low temperatures on masonry, concrete, drywall and wood
- Spreads smoothly on many surfaces, including masonry, concrete, gypsum board and wood
- Seals around projections such as brick ties
- Adheres to most types of rigid insulation
- Cures to a flexible film that resists air leakage