- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity and high thermal & acoustical insulation value.
- Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
- Adheres to almost all building materials with the exception of surfaces such as polyethylene, Teflon, silicone and surfaces contaminated with oils and greases, mold release agents and similar materials.
- Mould-proof, water-proof, over paintable.
- Cured foam dries rigid and can be trimmed, shaped and sanded.
- Fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
- Filling of penetrations in walls.
- Insulating electrical outlets and water pipes.