The MARSHALLTOWN Pointing Trowel is ideal for filling small cavities and repairing crumbling mortar joints. Each trowel is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and is available in either London or Philadelphia patterns. All blade pattern options are available in lengths ranging from 4” to 7” and widths between 2” to 3”. Choose between a resilient DuraSoft® handle, grippy DuraCorkTM, or a classic hardwood handle with metal ferrule. For jobs that require extra flexibility in tight spots, choose the specially tempered “Philadelphia w/ Extra Flexibility” in the pattern attribute section. All Pointing Trowels are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Essential for detail and repair work
- Forged from a single piece of high carbon steel for strength and durability
- Tempered, ground, and polished from heel to toe for flexibility
- Various sizes available
- Choose your handle material: resilient DuraSoft®, grippy DuraCork®, or classic hardwood
- Made in USA with Global Materials