The MARSHALLTOWN PermaShape® Finishing Trowels are guaranteed to maintain their original shape while ensuring a professional quality finish to any concrete, EIFS, or drywall project. Choose a blade material of high carbon steel, stainless steel, or golden stainless steel in a broken-in or flat style blade. The broken-in blade is ideal for both professional and beginner finishers who prefer a pre-beveled trowel for fewer lines and no break-in period. This style features a resilient DuraSoft® handle for maximum comfort. The flat style blade is for those who prefer a blade that is less curved for an easy, consistent finish. This style features your choice of handle: wood or DuraSoft®. All PermaShape® Finishing Trowels come with an aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting that is durable and lightweight and are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- PermaShape® guarantees your trowel will maintain its shape
- Blade Material: high carbon steel, stainless steel, or golden stainless steel
- Blade Style: flat or broken-in
- Handle Material: wood or DuraSoft®
- Aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting is lightweight and durable
- Choose from a variety of blade sizes
- Made in the USA with Global Materials