The 36V MultiVolt 3-1/2 Inch Cordless Paper Strip Framing Nailer (NR3690DC) is here to maximize efficiency on the jobsite, this cordless nailer allows for a productivity boost as you do not have to navigate long hoses around the jobsite. The Cordless Paper Strip Framing Nailer delivers a driving speed of 3 nails per second, increasing productivity and saving you valuable time.
Thanks to Metabo HPT’s unique Air Spring Drive System, this 36V Cordless Clipped Head Framing Nailer delivers a feel and performance similar to that of a pneumatic nailer. The pneumatic-like feel combined with the convenience and power of the MultiVolt battery allows you to work with this cordless nailer all day long, driving clipped or off-set nails from 2” up to 3-1/2” in length and 0.113” up to 0.131” in diameter. The included 2.5Ah MultiVolt battery also drives 900 nails per charge.
The Cordless Paper Framing Nailer is part of the expanding MultiVolt system of power tools from Metabo HPT. This nailer accepts any MultiVolt battery for extreme cordless power on the jobsite, and also accepts the unique 36V AC adapter to plug-in and work all day. This cordless Framing Nailer is backed by Metabo HPT’s Lifetime Lithium-Ion Tool body warranty and a 2-year Lithium-Ion battery warranty for peace of mind.
Metabo HPT has been rated as the Pro Preferred Brand for nailers for 7-years running (2014-2020) by Builder & Developer magazine, giving you the confidence that you have the right framing nailers for the job.
- CORDLESS FREEDOM: Pneumatic power with 36V cordless freedom
- DRIVES: Up to 900 nails per charge with the included 2.5Ah MultiVolt battery (371751M)
- SPEED: Drive 3 nails per second
- PNEUMATIC-LIKE FEEL: Thanks to the unique Air Spring Drive System
- FASTENERS: Accepts 30 degree clipped head or offset round head collated nails from 2 Inch up to 3-1/2 inch in length and 0.113 to 0.131 inch in diameter
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for all construction framing applications and is particularly useful for punch-out work or remodeling jobs without the need for a tank or hose