- Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
- Achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90°
- Includes a rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Onboard blade wrench storage for convenience when changing blades
- The 60V MAX* 7-1/4 in. Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw comes Tool Connect Tag-Ready™ with pre-drilled holes for attaching a Tool Connect™ Tag (Tag sold separately)
- The DCS577 is ideal for use in a variety of wood cutting applications such as oriented strand board (OSB), plywood, hardwoods, dimensional lumber, and flooring. Many of the professional contractors using this tool include framers, concrete formers, carpenters, and general contractors.
- (1) DCB118 20V MAX* Fan Corded Fast Charger