The MARSHALLTOWN White Lightning™ Bull Float Blade allows you to take advantage of new improvements in concrete technology. The low friction polymer blade glides over concrete faster than traditional blades while keeping the surface open longer to bring up bleed water for a smoother, professional-looking finish in less time. This low friction polymer material is also durable, yet lightweight, impact-resistant for long wear, and easy to clean. Plus, it won’t absorb liquid, preventing corrosion and rust. Choose from three blade sizes up to 60” in length. Pair this Bull Float blade with your favorite bracket and extension handle to make your next job faster and easier. Our professional White Lightning™ Bull Float Blades are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- White Lightning™ technology floats faster and easier for smoother, professional results and prepares the surface for troweling
- Low friction polymer blade is lightweight, durable, and impact-resistant for long wear
- Choose from 36″ x 8″, 48″ x 8″ or 60″ x 8″
- Rounded edges glide over concrete without gouging the surface
- Attaches to your favorite bracket and extension handle (sold separately)
- C-Channel runs length of the bull float to strengthen blade
- Mounting adaptor accommodates two-hole or four-hole bull float brackets
- Made in the USA with Global Materials.